Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Zdravlje > Rehabilitacija >

Michaelpeter

Michaelpeter ( Prije 663 dana) (0)

My father has been detected with Parkinson's ten years before. Now, he spends most of his time in bed. He was able to feed himself and shift from wheelchair to bed until last few months. His deterioration seems to be so fast. Now, he requires assistance to do anything for himself. So, we hired service from in-home palliative care near Toronto from last few months. His condition is getting poor as days passes. He started to hate doing things which he used to love once. He likes to spend time talking to people, and he loves to listen to music for a long time. But now he finds it tiring to speak and no longer wants to listen to music. He spends most of his time sleeping. It is hard to watch him like this. Has anyone had any experience of this disease? Someone else must be going through this situation or maybe gone through it. I hope they know what to do. I don't expect him to get better but is the end likely to be soon? I would prefer to know so I can try to prepare myself.