Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Zdravlje > Medicinski tretman >

david0099

david0099 ( Prije 1197 dana) (0)

The biggest aim in my life is to be a famous cricketer. I started playing during my school days and I was the captain of my school team. I woke up early morning and worked hard to achieve my dream. My parents are really supportive and I thought of playing for my country in the future.

When I was playing with my friends, I got hit with a ball in my head. I fainted at the same moment and someone took me to a clinic in Toronto. It was a general clinic and my wounds were cleaned and medications were done. When I woke up, I couldn't hear properly. So, he asked me to consult with hearing professionals in our locality. I am afraid about the situation. Will this ear damage affect my cricket career? Is there any treatment to get my hearing ability back?