Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 2 od 2 topika

Kategorije > Zdravlje > Medicinski tretman >

Michaelpeter

Michaelpeter ( Prije 117 dana) (0)

Hey, 
I'm just wondering if you have ever had cosmetic surgery/beauty enhancement procedures or know anyone who has done it? It can be on anything, from skin tightening to a nose job and all! 
My mom is planning for facial enhancement treatment. She is in her 50's and has some wrinkle issues. She assigned me the duty of finding a good clinic for her before the COVID-19 pandemic ends. I googled to find some reputed clinics, also asked most of my friends for a suggestion. 
At last, I found a nearby cosmetic clinic for the facelift, and I don't know how genuine is their approach! I'm impressed with their site reviews and testimonials, yet I can't take a chance! Can someone give me some reviews about them? Other recommendations are also welcome!

Hey, 

I'm just wondering if you have ever had cosmetic surgery/beauty enhancement procedures or know anyone who has done it? It can be on anything, from skin tightening to a nose job and all! 

My mom is planning for facial enhancement treatment. She is in her 50s and has some wrinkle issues. She assigned me the duty of finding a good clinic for her before the COVID-19 pandemic ends. I googled to find some reputed clinics, also asked most of my friends for a suggestion. 

At last, I found a nearby cosmetic clinic for the facelift, and I don't know how genuine is their approach! I'm impressed with their site reviews and testimonials, yet I can't take a chance! Can someone give me some reviews about them? Other recommendations are also welcome!

haj

haj ( Prije 109 dana) (0)

Hello. I want to go to the beautician the other day. You are not tired of constantly booking a place to go somewhere. I would like to have a special application, with the help of which we could book an appointment with a doctor on our own. For an example article: https://light-it.net/blog/how-to-make-a-doctor-booking-app/, we can conclude that such an application would be useful.