Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Zdravlje > Medicinski tretman >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily ( Prije 319 dana) (0)

Hey, I'm staying in Edmonton for an official purpose for a few days. I have deep coffee stain on my teeth and I have become conscious about it now! I know it may sound weird, but unfortunately, yes, I do!
I'm here for a client meeting and it is crucial for me! I'm already over concerned about my paperwork, presentation and all. So I want to get rid of at least this tension!
Of course, I'm new to Edmonton and I don't know any dental clinics here! I have three days before the client meeting, so I want to find a dentist near me, strictly the distance shouldn't be greater than 1 hour of a drive!
I googled and found a lot of clinics nearby and based on the reviews and testimonials I chose a few! Even though I had deep research it won't be as worthy as an Edmonton person's suggestion!
So tell me about the dentist I have mentioned or If you don't know them, then please recommend some other good dentist at a minimal rate.
Guys, I repeat I have only two days, so kindly make it fast!
Many thanks

Hey, I'm staying in Edmonton for an official purpose for a few days. I have deep coffee stain on my teeth and I have become conscious about it now! I know it may sound weird, but unfortunately, yes, I do!

I'm here for a client meeting and it is crucial for me! I'm already over concerned about my paperwork, presentation and all. So I want to get rid of at least this tension!

Of course, I'm new to Edmonton and I don't know any dental clinics here! I have three days before the client meeting, so I want to find a dentist near me, strictly the distance shouldn't be greater than 1 hour of a drive!

I googled and found a lot of clinics nearby and based on the reviews and testimonials I chose a few! Even though I had deep research it won't be as worthy as an Edmonton person's suggestion!

So tell me about the dentist I have mentioned or If you don't know them, then please recommend some other good dentist at a minimal rate.

Guys, I repeat I have only two days, so kindly make it fast!

Many thanks