Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Zdravlje > Medicinski tretman >

JohnHarrison

JohnHarrison ( Prije 331 dana) (0)

Porcelain veneers can quickly and drastically improve your appearance by fixing cosmetic dentistry issues. Looks like some of us have doubts regarding the maintenance of veneers. And some are concerned about how long will they last.
I got veneers last year from a veneer implant clinic in Oakville and they gave me some tips to take care of the veneers. I'm following all those instructions and my veneers are still looking good.
So, Here are some tips to help you properly care for and maintain your porcelain veneers:
1. Maintain proper oral hygiene
2. Beware of Staining Agents such as coffee, red wine, tea, dark sodas, soy sauce, berries, etc.
3. Proper Toothbrush and Toothpaste 
4. Avoid Teeth Grinding
5. Visit your dentist regularly

Porcelain veneers can quickly and drastically improve your appearance by fixing cosmetic dentistry issues. Looks like some of us have doubts regarding the maintenance of veneers. And some are concerned about how long will they last.

I got veneers last year from a veneer implant clinic in Oakville and they gave me some tips to take care of the veneers. I'm following all those instructions and my veneers are still looking good.

So, Here are some tips to help you properly care for and maintain your porcelain veneers:

1. Maintain proper oral hygiene

2. Beware of Staining Agents such as coffee, red wine, tea, dark sodas, soy sauce, berries, etc.

3. Proper Toothbrush and Toothpaste 

4. Avoid Teeth Grinding

5. Visit your dentist regularly

Hope this helps!