Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Zdravlje > Zdrav život >

kerrijones

kerrijones ( Prije 1292 dana) (0)

I have a pea sized cyst on my nose. I really need to get this removed. My nose is pretty large in size, this cyst is making it look more hideous. Although I’m planning to get it removed through the surgical procedure, I’m curious to know about the non-surgical ways to get this cyst removed. I really don’t need any scars or stitches on my nose. My friend underwent cyst removal procedure from a clinic in Barrie last week. The cyst was on her thighs. They removed the cyst after applying anesthesia. Now there’s a scar on her thighs which has 2 stitches on it. I’m planning to visit the same clinic. Before taking the appointment I want to know about the other possible methods to get rid of such cysts. Please help. Any advice and suggestions regarding this would be a great help. Thank you in advance.