Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Savjetovanja > Legalni savjeti >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife ( Prije 326 dana) (0)

Hey, we bought a bed from a famous shop in Ottawa. It was a traditional wooden framed, box spring bed of king size. It was delivered and joined by the store people!
The guarantee period was up to 5 years, but when my younger kids fought on the bed (on the day of receiving the bed) we heard a crack sound and this bed got collapsed on the front corner! My kids are below 3 years and you can guess their weight, even then this happened!
I called the store people to replace the wooden slats and they came and did the needful but before they left they have given me a bill! I mean, the damage has happened right on the day of purchase, even then they charged but I didn't give them! 
The next week the same thing repeated, the bed got collapsed on the same side, this time obviously they won't repair this free of cost and I'm not ready to spend a single penny on this anymore. I'm thinking of consulting a nearby product liability lawyer! I'm not sure whether it is worth it or not! I'm running out of options!
Is this seem to be a good decision or not? Please share your thoughts, especially the law people here.
In anticipation of a reply!
Thank you.

Hey, we bought a bed from a famous shop in Ottawa. It was a traditional wooden framed, box spring bed of king size. It was delivered and joined by the store people!

The guarantee period was up to 5 years, but when my younger kids fought on the bed (on the day of receiving the bed) we heard a crack sound and this bed got collapsed on the front corner! My kids are below 3 years and you can guess their weight, even then this happened!

I called the store people to replace the wooden slats and they came and did the needful but before they left they have given me a bill! I mean, the damage has happened right on the day of purchase, even then they charged but I didn't give them! 

The next week the same thing repeated, the bed got collapsed on the same side, this time obviously they won't repair this free of cost and I'm not ready to spend a single penny on this anymore. I'm thinking of consulting a nearby product liability lawyer! I'm not sure whether it is worth it or not! I'm running out of options!

Is this seem to be a good decision or not? Please share your thoughts, especially the law people here.

In anticipation of a reply!

Thank you.