Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Savjetovanja > Finansije >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife ( Prije 344 dana) (0)

Hey, I'm working on to fix my computer in our home. We replaced our old computer with a new one, but still, I spare some time from my weekends to fix the old one. It was bought by my father, the last thing he gifted me, it is that special to me!
 Coming to the point it is time to replace the old computer's PCB. I have been looking for reputed stores in Toronto to buy the same.
I had a bit of online hunt and found a lot of shops and got impressed with the reviews and testimonials of a nearby pcb manufacturing company! I need only one, so I'm not sure if it is perfect to buy one directly from a manufacturer! Is there will be an advantage if we buy electronic parts directly from a manufacturer or is it sound to be a bad option? 

Hey, I'm working on to fix my computer in our home. We replaced our old computer with a new one, but still, I spare some time from my weekends to fix the old one. It was bought by my father, the last thing he gifted me, it is that special to me!

Coming to the point it is time to replace the old computer's PCB. I have been looking for reputed stores in Toronto to buy the same.

I had a bit of online hunt and found a lot of shops and got impressed with the reviews and testimonials of a nearby pcb manufacturing company! I need only one, so I'm not sure if it is perfect to buy one directly from a manufacturer! Is there will be an advantage if we buy electronic parts directly from a manufacturer or is it sound to be a bad option?