Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Savjetovanja > Finansije >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife ( Prije 483 dana) (0)

I'm looking for efficient business software to the handle accounting and employee documents of my firm. 
Mine is a small firm following SQF Level 2 certification. My company consist of 6 members, including my partner and me. 
I would like to have free software. A the same time, I can spend optimal depending upon the performance guarantee of the product! 
My friend has suggested a company for efficient business software solutions in Toronto. Neither my friend and I have an idea about the same. I've checked their website and they seem to have good years of experience in this field, so I'm going to give it a try! 
If anyone has an experience opting the mentioned software for your firm, please ping me here with your suggestion! Should I choose them or not?! 
Our company is running on a tight budget yet I'm planning to have software because I hate accounting of all the things related to business! 
In the beginning, I was considering the free version of QuickBooks, but unfortunately, it is windows only and I want a software to work on both Android and Mac! 
https://doscanada.ca/pages/software-solutions

I'm looking for efficient business software to the handle accounting and employee documents of my firm. 

Mine is a small firm following SQF Level 2 certification. My company consist of 6 members, including my partner and me. 

I would like to have free software. A the same time, I can spend optimal depending upon the performance guarantee of the product! 

My friend has suggested a company for efficient business software solutions in Toronto. Neither my friend and I have an idea about the same. I've checked their website and they seem to have good years of experience in this field, so I'm going to give it a try! 

If anyone has an experience opting the mentioned software for your firm, please ping me here with your suggestion! Should I choose them or not?! 

Our company is running on a tight budget yet I'm planning to have software because I hate accounting of all the things related to business! 

In the beginning, I was considering the free version of QuickBooks, but unfortunately, it is windows only and I want a software to work on both Android and Mac!