Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 2 od 2 topika

Kategorije > Savjetovanja > Finansije >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife ( Prije 546 dana) (0)

Hey, today I'm here to seek a suggestion for my neighbour, she is a widow. She has 2 kids and their financial background is not that safe.
Her husband had a business loan and a home loan. She is afraid that she may have to pay a penalty for not making the mortgage payments on time. Also, her mortgage is up for renewal now. She came to me for help to find a new lender with better mortgage rates.
I've done a bit of online reading and found a few and have already requested quotes. I'm literally unaware about this mortgage procedures. So to help her I'd like to know more about the same in detail. I hope experts on this board can help me with this.
Many thanks.

Hey, today I'm here to seek a suggestion for my neighbour, she is a widow. She has 2 kids and their financial background is not that safe.

Her husband had a business loan and a home loan. She is afraid that she may have to pay a penalty for not making the mortgage payments on time. Also, her mortgage is up for renewal now. She came to me for help to find a new lender with better mortgage renewal rates.

I've done a bit of online reading and found a few and have already requested quotes. I'm literally unaware about this mortgage procedures. So to help her I'd like to know more about the same in detail. I hope experts on this board can help me with this.

Many thanks.

JoWee

JoWee ( Prije 400 dana) (0)

That's why I'm not keen on taking out a mortgage. This causes many additional problems. I think everyone will be interested to know how to get sss id number online to simplify the lending procedure. This is a kind of guarantee and helps to improve your standard of living.