Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Savjetovanja > Finansije >

AdmirerOfLife

AdmirerOfLife ( Prije 104 dana) (0)

Hey, my dad owns a financial firm in California. He is working with a few vendors and suppliers. Ever since he started the company, he is doing every task related to the outsourced services manually on his own. You know he is exceptionally good at that.
Last month, he had a cardiac arrest, none of us were with him, he got admitted to the hospital by some strangers, it was worse than I can explain! 
His doc wants him at least two months of rest. Like my dad is advised not to take the stress and tension for a while. But he isn't ready to be patient, he seems to be more restless when it comes to his business, either he wants any of us to take care of the firm for a few months or he wants us to let him free.
Of course, dad is more valuable to us, so my brother and I are going to take responsibility for our financial firm for the upcoming 6 months. As part of it, we are digitizing everything, thinking of purchasing a VMS system followed by a project management software.
My brothers' friend is working in a vendor management service providing company, so probably we would be getting the same product for managing our vendors. The product is Dock 365 vendor management system, do anyone familiar with that?
They are also providing project management software, but we would like to get some different opinions on that as we are beginners so before sticking onto one thing we want to explore more opportunities.
Thanks for reading and possibly respond.

Hey, my dad owns a financial firm in California. He is working with a few vendors and suppliers. Ever since he started the company, he is doing every task related to the outsourced services manually on his own. You know he is exceptionally good at that.

Last month, he had a cardiac arrest, none of us were with him, he got admitted to the hospital by some strangers, it was worse than I can explain! 

His doc wants him at least two months of rest. Like my dad is advised not to take the stress and tension for a while. But he isn't ready to be patient, he seems to be more restless when it comes to his business, either he wants any of us to take care of the firm for a few months or he wants us to let him free.

Of course, dad is more valuable to us, so my brother and I are going to take responsibility for our financial firm for the upcoming 6 months. As part of it, we are digitizing everything, thinking of purchasing a VMS system followed by a project management software.

My brothers' friend is working in a vendor management service providing company, so probably we would be getting the same product for managing our vendors. The product is Dock 365 vendor management system, do anyone familiar with that?

They are also providing project management software, but we would like to get some different opinions on that as we are beginners so before sticking onto one thing we want to explore more opportunities.

Thanks for reading and possibly respond.