Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 5 od 5 topika

Kategorije > Savjetovanja > Droga >

JoeClark

JoeClark ( Prije 1092 dana) (0)

anyone else love blowing glass when super high? I blew this mini bubbler the other day and thought a few of you might enjoy seeing it.
I wish I would've gotten a pic of the bubbler I made last night, it was crazy thick and once you got the bowl going you could pass it around for 3 people before having to reheat it but there's always a butterfingers and it broke sadly.
Don't be afraid to post whatever you've made for smoking/hotrails/snorting etc. no matter how they look, doesn't matter if it's glass or not really I'm just interested in other people's creations!
So I guess this is a show me what you got! I want to see what you got!

anyone else love blowing glass when super high? I blew this mini bubbler the other day and thought a few of you might enjoy seeing it.

I wish I would've gotten a pic of the bubbler I made last night, it was crazy thick and once you got the bowl going you could pass it around for 3 people before having to reheat it but there's always a butterfingers and it broke sadly.

Don't be afraid to post whatever you've made for smoking/hotrails/snorting etc. no matter how they look, doesn't matter if it's glass or not really I'm just interested in other people's creations!

So I guess this is a show me what you got! I want to see what you got!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/anyone-else-enjoy-blowing-glass-in-their-fr ee-time.322416/

jusuvixo

jusuvixo ( Prije 1026 dana) (0)

The first supermarket of this company was in the Beaconsfield, Iowa. Hyvee connect

Hyvee connect

Unlike today’s name, the first name of this store was Beaconsfield Supply Store. 

jboo75188

jboo75188 ( Prije 117 dana) (0)

Good morning readers of this post! My name is Jacob and I am a learner of college. I am also a freelance author at Master Papers service. I combine my work and study, and I do not have so much time. But I, as the most of students, like to live richly and to order everything useful for me or for my girlfriend.

jboo75188

jboo75188