Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Putovanja i slobodno vrijeme > Hobiji >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife ( Prije 510 dana) (0)

Hey, we have replaced our kitchen backsplash.
The previous one was in black colour, it was giving a darker mode to our kitchen even after turning on all the lights! It has been long since I was thinking of getting it replaced with pleasant coloured tiles. As I was concerned about the budget, I always postponed it!
Last month my sister hired a custom glass company for replacing the glass partition wall in the patio area. The older one got a crack due to her mistake. Sometimes mistakes are divine, Lol, just kidding!
The team was very friendly so I mentioned my wish to change the backsplash at a reasonable cost and they agreed. Yeah, it happened finally! And I just love it. I thought to share it here.

Hey, we have replaced our kitchen backsplash.

The previous one was in black colour, it was giving a darker mode to our kitchen even after turning on all the lights! It has been long since I was thinking of getting it replaced with pleasant coloured tiles. As I was concerned about the budget, I always postponed it!

Last month my sister hired a nearby custom glass company for replacing the glass partition wall in the patio area. The older one got a crack due to her mistake. Sometimes mistakes are divine, Lol, just kidding!

The team was very friendly so I mentioned my wish to change the backsplash at a reasonable cost and they agreed. Yeah, it happened finally! And I just love it. I thought to share it here.

Backsplashes-652x283.jpg (652×283)