Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Putovanja i slobodno vrijeme > Hobiji >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard ( Prije 121 dana) (0)

Hey friends, 
We have a log home, which is an elegant tiny one with a huge backyard. We already have a garden and a fishing pond in the backyard. But it is still spacious! So we are thinking of creating a car porch there, obviously not a concrete one. I always wanted to try something different! 
So I got an idea of setting up one out of shipping containers. Sounds interesting, right? Yeah, I already gathered some information about the cost of buying a used container for sale, and I'm almost satisfied with the price! 
However, before moving forward with the plan, I would like to know whether it is sensible to set up a car shed from a shipping container. Any insight, guys? Feel free to share!

Hey friends, 

We have a log home, which is an elegant tiny one with a huge backyard. We already have a garden and a fishing pond in the backyard. But it is still spacious! So we are thinking of creating a car porch there, obviously not a concrete one. I always wanted to try something different! 

So I got an idea of setting up one out of shipping containers. Sounds interesting, right? Yeah, I already gathered some information about the cost of buying a used container for sale, and I'm almost satisfied with the price! 

However, before moving forward with the plan, I would like to know whether it is sensible to set up a car porch from a shipping container. Any insight, guys? Feel free to share!