<p style='margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> You need Adobe Flash Player to see this video<br><br> <a href='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' style='text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> Get the Flash Player</a></p>
Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži
Adam Wilson
e.motion

AOLgolddownload|United States

If you are excited knowing about the extraordinary features that this software provides to the users and you wish to download AOL Desktop Gold on your system. You can do so effectively by visiting the AOL official website. On the website, you can opt for the download option that would be suitable for your operating system and then choose to download it on a premium membership or even a free trial.

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Crkva > How do I backup my AOL Desktop Gold? >

AOLgolddownload

AOLgolddownload ( Prije 513 dana) (0)

For added security AOL allows you to back up your emails and personal data to a file so that you can save it and access it from another computer. You can refer to the steps below to create a backup of your data after you Download AOL Gold:

• Go to the General settings nbsp;‘My Data tab’
  • Click the Export option the file you want to backup.
  • Create a password so that you can access your data from an alternate computer.

If you find that you still cannot back up your data you can call the AOL customer support number and ask for additional assistance so your data is secure.

Read More: Download AOL Gold desktop

Visit here: Install AOL desktop Gold software