Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 2 od 2 topika

Kategorije > Politika i socijalna odgovornost > Zakoni >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel ( Prije 486 dana) (0)

Hey, I recently got some expired food from our nearby grocery store. When I complained this to the store owner, he argued that it's not their fault and it is me who is trying to create fault news against the shop. I have the bill I got for purchasing those products, and I'm thinking of moving against this shop legally. A few of my friends suggested that it would be better to approach any small claim paralegal in Ontario for this case. However, I would like to hear from you before making a final decision. Is it worth to take the shop owner to small claims court? What is the minimum amount I can sue for in small claims court? If anyone here has any experience with small claim court, please share your suggestions and opinions on it. It would be a great help to me.

WilliamHarris4

WilliamHarris4 ( Prije 154 dana) (0)

A  court for small claims has been set up by the state. All the issues of the court and essayontime is held for the individuals. Small claim is evaluated for the patterns on top of the concerns for all humans.