Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Politika i socijalna odgovornost > Okruženje >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife ( Prije 578 dana) (0)

A group of squirrels is living in the attic of our house, which we have rented in Richmond Hill. A few years back we had a few possums in our crawlspace and called a pro wildlife removal services to get them out. Their service was quite impressive. They had detailed inspection inside and outside our home and fixed some entry points around the property. I'm not sure if we are covered with some kind of warranty from that previous work. But one thing I'm sure, we never had a possum issue ever since then!
I'll be calling them soon to check with my concerns. Anyhow, I'm looking for alternatives now. So please share your thought, if you had any recent pest control and wildlife removal dealings.
Many thanks!

A group of squirrels is living in the attic of our house, which we have rented in Richmond Hill. A few years back we had a few possums in our crawlspace and called a pro wildlife removal services to get them out. Their service was quite impressive. They had detailed inspection inside and outside our home and fixed some entry points around the property. I'm not sure if we are covered with some kind of warranty from that previous work. But one thing I'm sure, we never had a possum issue ever since then!

I'll be calling them soon to check with my concerns. Anyhow, I'm looking for alternatives now. So please share your thought, if you had any recent pest control and wildlife removal dealings.

Many thanks!