Traži u videima, članovima, događajima, audio fajlovima, fotkama i blogovima Traži

Moja molitva

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |još

Pridruži se molitvi

reklame komune

Strana od 1
1 - 1 od 1 topika

Kategorije > Ženski kutak > Ljepota >

Michaelpeter

Michaelpeter ( Prije 95 dana) (0)

Hey,
My girlfriend always feels that she has the weirdest lips. She wishes to improve her looks by having plumper lips, but she isn't sure about the surgery. 
I want to help her; that's why I'm posting this right away here. She is afraid of the after-effects and the final results of cosmetic surgery. We have gone through a lot of websites to know more about this and to find a reputed cosmetic surgeon in Toronto to approach. We got mixed-up results regarding our query. So we thought it'd be better to consider the thoughts and experiences of people who have gone through similar surgery. And we would be happy if someone could enlighten us by sharing their thoughts, especially when they had cosmetic surgery for getting plumper lips.

Hey,

My girlfriend always feels that she has the weirdest lips. She wishes to improve her looks by having plumper lips, but she isn't sure about the surgery. 

I want to help her; that's why I'm posting this right away here. She is afraid of the after-effects and the final results of cosmetic surgery. We have gone through a lot of websites to know more about this and to find a reputed cosmetic surgeon in Toronto to approach. We got mixed-up results regarding our query. So we thought it'd be better to consider the thoughts and experiences of people who have gone through similar surgery. And we would be happy if someone could enlighten us by sharing their thoughts, especially when they had cosmetic surgery for getting plumper lips.